About Box of Visions
What’s a Box of Visions? A metaphor for a radio. Or a song. Or a delivery system for new, unusual, and imaginative music. Box of Visions is a 1-hour weekly radio show with your host Mark Duggan. He mixes new releases and classic tracks to create a soundtrack that’s cinematic, stylish, mysterious, and sexy!
The Box has aired on public radio stations since 2014, including KSUT, KBUT, KDNK, and KSJD. It’s also on Radio Rethink’s Channel One and archived on Mixcloud.
The Box fits into your programming
Box of Visions is free to community and public radio stations. It’s available through PRX, the Public Radio Exchange. It’s a perfect fit within your diverse music lineup. It complements your block programs and your signature Music Discovery format.
Box of Visions is plug and play:
- Program total run time: 58:00
- Floating midway-point break: 00:59 (optional music bed included)
- Generic 00:29 show promos included
- Custom promos ID’ing your station are available by request
- Playlists, show descriptions, and logo art are available for your website and social
- New episodes are on PRX by noon on Tuesdays
- Show music is SoundExchange compliant
Ready to add Box of Visions?
CONTACT: Mark Duggan: firstname.lastname@example.org | (970) 769-1100
WEBSITE: boxofvisions.com | ARCHIVE: boxofvisions.com/mixcloud
Heard on Box of Visions
• Downtempo groove
• Art rock
About your host
Mark has been a public radio DJ and program director since 1990. He’s produced eclectic, jazz, world, electronic, and classical music shows. He also created “The Night Blend,” a self-contained, automated Music Discovery format for KSUT Public Radio.
Today he collects music, art, books, and tea from his home near Boulder, Colorado. Learn more about him at https://markduggan.net/.